Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Maa..........

Its always a peaceful and sacred moment for me seeing the statue of Mother Mary holding Christ. I could stand there for hours just seeing the love of a Mother for her child. The statue always  gives a very sacred feeling..
Maa, this word in itself means........ a word of love, trust, confidence, respect....
This is one relation which has just Love....
I remember that day in the tube, heard a voice 'Go go go go goooo....' I turned around and saw a Mumma guiding her 3 babies in the crowd. The confidence on her face just says it all, and her 3 chickens were just listening that 1 voice amongst the great chaos in the tube... Just loved that expression on her face taking care of her  babies...
Whenever I recall any of my childhood memories its always has one person that I see holding trust in whatever we were doing. Not sure if that confidence just comes with the motherhood. standing for your children, trusting them guiding them, as and when required.. Maa, my Maa still I could not see anyone replacing her. Her love, just putting your head in her lap gives you soo much of peace, relieves you of all the stress and tension. Seems that could be the best place I could ever think of, miss it soo much sometimes..
A child always goes back to her Mother, though she has scolded her.. she cries but its just her Mom who can bring her back to peace...
Seen her soo many times.. That warm hug that Mishu gives to Di, could not equivalent for her love for anyone else... 
Whenever I think of my next step in life, I always think if I could have soo much..
Being a Mom is not just giving birth, it means owning a life.. A life for which you are the ultimate trust..
Can I have that confidence taking care of my ANSH....
I really have lots of questions... I know the answers can only be the motherhood.... seeing my part in my lap.... Will he/she be able to see that peace and trust in me...
Maa I really miss you searching for lots of these answers..
Love you alot....

No comments:

Post a Comment